All sessions include video analysis and the use of Hittrax to provide instantaneous feedback.
- Consultation $75
- One hour session that starts with a baseline assessment of current strengths and weaknesses and a conversation of players goals
- Includes video breakdown compared to a professional, and a plan going forward for continued development
- Swing Tune Up $125
- Single one hour session focused on fixing the most pressing current weakness
- Semi-Private Swing Tune Up $75
- Swing Tune Up, split between 2 players in alternating fashion
- Available upon request based on schedule availability
- Hitting Membership – Minimum of 4 – $100/session
- Swing Tune Ups to be scheduled within one month of each other or less
- Fundamentals of Hitting $500
- 5 session course designed to build basic fundamentals of a professional swing and teach good habits early
- Each session teaches a specific fundamental, last one is to experience a Swing Tune Up
- Includes one month of Elite Facility Membership
- Crash Course $1500
- 14 session course designed to teach players all they need to know to build a professional swing. Sessions are scheduled at your convenience, suggested weekly.
- Includes three months of elite facility membership
- Includes Swing Tune Up follow ups at completion of course
- Commit to Hit Process $2500
- Guaranteed professional swing within 3 months that includes 2-3 sessions per week, muscle memory burn in, and a progression from basics to higher levels of the professional swing
- Includes elite facility membership during process
- Includes Swing Tune Up follow ups at completion of process
All sessions include video analysis:
- Consultation $75
- One hour session that starts with a baseline assessment of current strengths and weaknesses and a conversation of player’s goals
- Plan of attack is given to create proper and efficient throwing motions, and a plan going forward for continued development
- Pitching/Throwing Tune Up $125
- Single session focused on improving proper pitching and throwing mechanics focused on game usage.
- Semi-Private Pitching Session $75
- Pitching Tune Up, split between 2 players in alternating fashion
- Available upon request based on scheduling availability
- Pitching Membership – Minimum of 4 – $100/session
- Pitching sessions to be scheduled within one month of each other or less
- Fundamentals of Pitching $500
- 5 session course designed to teach proper arm care and fundamentals of pitching
- Fundamentals of Throwing $500
- 5 session course designed to teach proper warmup, safety, and effective throwing patterns
- Crash Course $1000
- 10 session course designed to cover all basics of becoming a quality pitcher
- Catching Tune Up
- Single session focusing on requested catcher skill(s)
Elite Facility Membership
Have a key with unlimited access to our facility on weekends, with ability to book a cage with Hittrax anytime instruction isn’t going on. Availability every weekend, sporadic availability during weekdays. Can bring one friend or unlimited siblings per visit. Also, all Swing Tune Ups discounted to $100/session.
Monthly – $100/Month
Yearly – $1000
Team Group Membership – Inquire within
Single cage rental with HitTrax can be rented for $50/hr. To reserve, or for more information, please contact us.
All payments made to TRPD are non-refundable.
Helping great players become great men.