All sessions include video analysis and the use of Hittrax to provide instantaneous feedback.
- Consultation $75
- One hour session that starts with a baseline assessment of current strengths and weaknesses and a conversation of players goals
- Includes video breakdown compared to a professional, and a plan going forward for continued development
- Swing Tune Up $150
- Single one hour session focused on fixing the most pressing current weakness
- Semi-Private Swing Tune Up $75
- Swing Tune Up, split between 2 players in alternating fashion
- Available upon request based on schedule availability
- Hitting Membership – Minimum of 4 – $125/session
- Swing Tune Ups to be scheduled within one month of each other or less
- Includes one month of Elite Facility Membership
- Crash Course – 10 sessions – $1000
- Plan developed to fix target areas, scheduled weekly.
- Includes 3 months of Elite Facility Membership
- Fundamentals of Hitting $625
- 5 session course designed to build basic fundamentals of a professional swing and teach good habits early
- Each session teaches a specific fundamental, last one is to experience a Swing Tune Up
- Includes two months of Elite Facility Membership
- Commit to Hit Process $2500
- Guaranteed professional swing within 3 months that includes 2-3 sessions per week, muscle memory burn in, and a progression from basics to higher levels of the professional swing
- Includes 4 months of Elite Facility Membership
- Includes Swing Tune Up follow ups at completion of process
- Consultation $75
- One hour session that starts with a baseline assessment of current strengths and weaknesses and a conversation of player’s goals
- Plan of attack is given to create proper and efficient throwing motions, and a plan going forward for continued development
- Pitching/Throwing Tune Up $125
- Single session focused on improving proper pitching and throwing mechanics focused on game usage.
- 3o Minute Bullpen Pitching Session $75
- 30 minute pitching session – available once players have progressed past a basic level
- Session is 1 hour, players will warmup 15 minutes before, have 30 minutes with instructor, and 15 minutes of post pitch after.
- Pitching Membership – Minimum of 4 – $100/session
- One hour pitching sessions to be scheduled within one month of each other or less
- Fundamentals of Pitching $500
- 5 session course designed to teach proper arm care and fundamentals of pitching
- Fundamentals of Throwing $500
- 5 session course designed to teach proper warmup, safety, and effective throwing patterns
- Crash Course $1000
- 10 session course designed to cover all basics of becoming a quality pitcher
- Catching Tune Up
- Single session focusing on requested catcher skill(s)
Elite Facility Membership
Have a keycode with unlimited access to our facility on weekends, with ability to book a cage with Hittrax anytime instruction isn’t going on. Availability every weekend, sporadic availability during weekdays. Can bring one friend or unlimited siblings per visit. Also, all Swing Tune Ups discounted to $100/session.
Monthly – $75/Month
Yearly – $500
Team Group Membership – Inquire within
Single cage rental with HitTrax can be rented for $40/hr. To reserve, or for more information, please contact us.
All payments made to TRPD are non-refundable.
Helping great players become great men.